- This event has passed.
SN7 Youth Boxing Club
February 16 @ 5:30 pm - 7:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, happening 2 times
The SN7 Youth Boxing Club is an introduction to boxing for Siksika Nation members ages 12-17.
The program is hosted at the Many Guns Boxing & Fitness Centre (located in the Siksika Business Plaza near the Siksika Trail Market), in partnership with the Olympus Boxing Club. Boxing gloves and hand wraps are provided.
Two group classes are offered:
- Mondays & Wednesdays @ 5:30-6:30pm
- Mondays & Wednesdays @ 6:45-7:45pm
At this time, space is limited to help keep everyone healthy and safe from potential risks associated with COVID-19. Other applicable public health measures include:
- All participants will be required to participate in health screening prior to entry, which involves a health status questionnaire and temperature check. Those who do not pass the health screening (fail screening questionnaire or temperature reading of 38+ degrees) will be denied entry to the building.
- Participants will need to come dressed for their workout or exercise class; the washroom is not to be used as a change room until further notice.
- Participants are to wear face masks in the building until their activity begins.
- Participants are to bring their own water, as the water fountain is not in use at this time.