- This event has passed.
Siksika Co-Ed Volleyball Classic Tournament
March 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Calling all community members within Siksika and the surrounding area! Siksika Mental Health is hosting an an intermediate / competitive 2-day co-ed volleyball tournament on March 31-April 1 at the Siksika Deerfoot Sportsplex.
An event like this brings the community together through the transformative process of sport and provides an outlet to help combat addictions and mental health issues. It gives hope and promotes mental wellness and fosters connectedness for youth, community members, and families.
Registration: $500.00 entry fee, nonrefundable deposit of $100.00 upon team registration. Amount must be paid in full by March 29, 2023.
Payments – Cash or EMT payments please send to email@example.com use password: volleyballclassic (all lower case, no spaces)
Tournament rules & regulations
– Age limit is 16+ (due to the competitiveness)
– Format is 4 male / 2 female; 2 females must always be on court
– Max 8 players per team (for merchandise count)
– Team roster is final after last round robin game is played. No add on’s or exceptions for playoffs
– There will be 2 divisions of 5 teams. Each team guaranteed 4 round robin games
– Each round robin game will be best of 3, capped at 25 points
– Winning teams must ref the following games
– There will be a time limit of 1 hour per round robin game (warm up included,) all games will start on time.
– Playoffs will be double knockout
– All playoff games will be best pf 3, up to 25 points; must win by 2 (no time limit)