- This event has passed.
Senior Division Basketball Tournament-March Madness
March 18 - March 19
Date – March 18-19, 2022
Location – Deerfoot Sportsplex Gym – Siksika, AB
Registration – $100.00 entry fee / deadline to enter is March 10th
Payments – For cash or cheque payment call 403-734-5735 or tournament lead. For EMT payments please contact March Madness Chair, Richard Running Rabbit- firstname.lastname@example.org or (403)734-5734 .
For ETM: Use password: marchmadnessbasketball (all lower case, no spaces). In the comment section please indicate team name.
ID or proof of age must be presented at check-in before first game.
Male and Female Divisions.
First 8 teams to enter will be accepted.
Maximum of 10 players/per team. (Each team will receive only 12 merch. Items , includes 2 coaches)
Ages 17 – 19.
First Games start at 10AM.
Merchandise for Winners (1st, 2nd & 3rd)
Team coaches must complete a Team Registration Form with player names, ages, grade and sign a wavier and liability form.
Please note your spot is not secure until payment and team registration form is completed and received by March 10thto tournament organizer.
TOURNAMENT RULES & REGULATIONS
- MAXIMUM OF 10 PLAYERS PER 10. (ONLY 12 MERCH. ITEMS WILL BE GIVEN TO EACH TEAM)
- ALL PLAYERS MUST PROVIDE COPIES OF PROPER IDENTIFICATION FOR AGE PURPOSES.
- JUNIOR HIGH DIVISION AGES: 13 – 16 YEARS OLD.
- TOURNAMENT FORMAT: FOUR 10 MIN. QUARTERS WITH RUNNING CLOCK. STOP TIME IN THE LAST 2 MIN. CLOCK WILL START RUNNING AT SCHEDULED GAME TIMES.
- PLAYERS MUST PLAY FIRST 2 GAMES IN ORDER TO PLAY FOR A FINAL.
- PLAYER TECHNICALS: 1 TECH. RESULTS IN PLAYER SUBBING OFF FOR REMAINDER OF QUARTER OR GAME. UP TO OFFICIALS DISCRETION.
- ABSOULETLY NO FIGHTING, VERBAL AND/OR PHYSICAL ABUSE TOWARDS PLAYERS, COACHES, OFFICALS OR SPECTATORS. WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE TOURNAMENT.
- EACH TEAM WILL RECEIVE A TEAM PACKAGE WITH GAME TIMES AND RULES.
Tournament draw will be released on March 11th