- This event has passed.
Pre-school Screening Sessions
August 31 - September 1
Join us on August 31 and September 1 at the Deerfoot Sportsplex for the Pre-School Screening Sessions
What are Pre-Screenings?
Pre-Screenings are an important aspect in ensuring that your child’s emotional, social and developmental needs are met prior to them starting our Headstart program or any other nursery/secondary school. Pre-screening includes:
- Developmental milestones screening for ages 3-5:
- Brigance screening tools, in alignment with schools and scientific evidence
- COHI oral health screening
- Vision & hearing screening
- Vaccinations: ages 4+ can get their preschool vaccinations, 3 year olds can receive any missing doses from their infant/toddler vaccinations
- Dietician onsite for healthy foods education
- Head Start & school registration onsite.
There will be lots of information, resources, treats and activities available to families who attend.
Book in advance using the form below or by calling 403-734-5616. Walk ins are welcome.