- This event has passed.
Open Division Basketball Tournament 13 years and under- March Madness
March 10, 2022
Date – March 10, 2022
Location – Deerfoot Sportsplex Gym – Siksika, AB
Registration – $100.00 entry fee / deadline to enter is March 8th
Payments – For cash or cheque payment call 403-734-5735 or tournament lead. For EMT payments please contact March Madness Chair, Richard Running Rabbit at (403) 734-5734 and/or email: email@example.com
For ETM: Use password: marchmadnessbasketball (all lower case, no spaces). In the comment section please indicate team name.
ID or proof of age must be presented at check-in before first game
Maximum of 10 players/per team.
Ages 13 and under
First Games start at 10AM.
Merchandise for Winners (1st, 2nd & 3rd)
Team coaches must complete a Team Registration Form with player names, ages, grade and sign a waiver and liability form.
Please note your spot is not secure until payment and team registration form is completed and received by March 7thto tournament organizer.
TOURNAMENT RULES & REGULATIONS
- MAXIMUM OF 10 PLAYERS PER 10. (ONLY 12 MERCH. ITEMS WILL BE GIVEN TO EACH TEAM)
- ALL PLAYERS MUST PROVIDE COPIES OF PROPER IDENTIFICATION FOR AGE PURPOSES.
- OPEN DIVISION AGES: 13 YEARS OLD AND UNDER.
- TOURNAMENT FORMAT: FOUR 10 MIN. QUARTERS WITH RUNNING CLOCK. STOP TIME IN THE LAST 2 MIN. CLOCK WILL START RUNNING AT SCHEDULED GAME TIMES.
- PLAYERS MUST PLAY FIRST 2 GAMES IN ORDER TO PLAY FOR A FINAL.
- PLAYER TECHNICALS: 1 TECH. RESULTS IN PLAYER SUBBING OFF FOR REMAINDER OF QUARTER OR GAME. UP TO OFFICIALS DISCRETION.
- ABSOULETLY NO FIGHTING, VERBAL AND/OR PHYSICAL ABUSE TOWARDS PLAYERS, COACHES, OFFICALS OR SPECTATORS. WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE TOURNAMENT.
- EACH TEAM WILL RECEIVE A TEAM PACKAGE WITH GAME TIMES AND RULES.
Tournament draw will be released on March 8th