- This event has passed.
Community Health Prenatal Class
August 16 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until September 7, 2023
Siksika Community Health Prenatal classes will be starting on July 19th and will take place every Wednesday from 12:00 p.m to 2:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
Location: Multipurpose Room at the Siksika Health Centre
Topics will include:
– Stages of pregnancy and prenatal essentials
– Healthy eating and fitness in pregnancy
– Labour and delivery
– Postpartum care for mom and baby
– Breastfeeding and formula feeding
– Baby development and starting solid foods
– Traditional parenting
Traditional naming ceremonies for babies will take place several times per year for those who register for the program.
Transportation available on request. Please contact CHN Yassamin at 403-734-5620 with questions and to register for the classes.