PREGNANT MAMAS we are excited to announce that South Health Campus Labour and Delivery Unit and NICU will be re-opening on June 3rd, 2020 at 8:00am!
Please note the following:
1) Prior to June 3rd, 2020 at 8am, you must present to your alternate Labour and Delivery unit, Rockyview General Hospital or Peter Lougheed Centre.
2) On June 3rd at 8am sharp, the South Health Campus Labor and Delivery Unit will officially be open (Unit 76) on the 7th floor.
3) COVID-19 precautions are still in place, which includes
– screening of patient/support person on arrival to hospital;
– only one support person to accompany you;
– masks being worn by all staff and patients;
To learn more about what you can do to be prepared, please read these updated guidelines.
All physicians, nurses, and staff very much look forward to welcoming you back to the South Health Campus Unit 76 home!
Stay safe Siksika!